Visit Peninsula Post-Acute
At Peninsula Post-Acute, we believe that family and friends play a critical role in our residents’ emotional and physical well-being. But, because of the significant risk posed by COVID-19 and our obligation to follow federal, state, and county health guidelines—keeping you connected with your loved ones has never been more challenging.
To address this challenge, we’ve added new ways to meet such as video chats and window visits. And, we’re committed to facilitating more visitation options while keeping everyone’s safety and well-being our top priority.
OPEN Facility Virtual Tours
While we are currently unable to provide indoor tours, we encourage you to view our online photo gallery or contact our admissions team to schedule an outdoor tour, video chat, or phone call. We look forward to meeting you!
OPEN Video Visits & Phone Calls
Video visits and phone calls are a simple and convenient way to keep in touch! To schedule a FaceTime, Zoom, or Skype video call, please contact us at (650) 652-3969.
*Video visits may be subject to cancellation due to resident/staff availability or other unforeseen circumstances.
OPEN Window Visits
Window visits are a great way to connect with your loved one in person. For assistance coordinating a window visit, please call us at (650) 652-3969.
OPEN Outdoor Patio Visits
To schedule an outdoor patio visit, please call (650) 652-3969. Our receptionist will schedule this visit with the nursing team and ensure you have all the PPE needed to visit your loved one safely. For the safety of your loved ones and our team members, all visitors must adhere to the following guidance:
- Visitation will be limited to two guests at a time and 15 minutes per visit, per day
- Visitors will be screened with a questionnaire and temperature check before visitation.
- A team member must be present to monitor all visits and disinfect the visitation area between visits.
- Suspected or confirmed COVID-positive residents may not host visitation.
- Visitors and residents must wear facial coverings at all times and maintain good hand hygiene.
- Visitors must remain behind a barrier, at least six feet apart, with no resident physical contact, including handshaking, hugging, or touching of any kind.
- Visitation can occur when the regional Air Quality Index (AQI) is 100 or less (moderate).
*Outdoor visits may be subject to change or cancellation due to federal, state, or county policy changes, COVID-19 status changes, availability of resident/staff, weather conditions, and/or poor air quality.
CLOSED Indoor Visits
We are currently unable to provide indoor visits due to restrictions from the county health department. However, indoor visitation is available when approved for certain compassionate care situations, such as end of life. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay connected by using alternate visitation methods such as phone calls and video visits.
OPEN Indoor Visits for Compassionate Care
Indoor visits for compassionate care situations, such as end of life, are available when pre-approved by administration. For more information or to request approval, please call (650) 652-3969.
Please note that all policies are subject to change and visits may be subject to cancellation due to rapidly changing governmental guidance, COVID-19 status changes, staff availability, weather conditions, poor air quality, or other unforeseen circumstances.